Tuesday 20 March 2012

MY 3HOURS EXPERIENCE IN ITALY-CIAO BELLA

So Anda and I decided to go out for brunch...cause we were too lazy to even open the fridge...
Went to try out Ciao Bella...
One would describe it as a fresh produced and unadulterated flavours that make for authentic Italian experience.
Really enjoyed the vibe there. They are open Wednesday-Monady from 8am-3pm and just recently started opening on Sundays.

Here is to my EAT PRAY LOVE experience

Enjoy





 Their pasta is made fresh daily...I could really taste the difference.
I had the Alfie tagliatelle...which is brown mushrooms and Pancetta(cured pork belly),sauteed in a creamy wine,garlic and  parsley sugo
 Enjoyed my starter....had the Bandiera,which is a freshly baked Panini with buffalo style mozzarella basil and cherry tomatoes....


They also offer refreshing freshly squeezed juice with a variation of interesting and delicious flovours such as apple,melon,grape,carrot,ginger and pineapple juice to name a few...

I just had to try the Apple,Melon and Grape juice....oh it was so nom nom!!!1




No comments:

Post a Comment