Wednesday 9 January 2013

CHRISTMAS DAY WITH FAMILY....

Every year come rain or sunshine I make it a point that I spend Christmas day with my family. This past one was very joyful and all compared to the other year's one as it was a month later that we had laid my mamogolo to rest, May her soul rest in peace. Well we were mourning her death so we couldn't celebrate Christmas as we are used to.

We all gathered at my koko's house for a feast and Christmas carols. The theme for this year was "white" ( which no one briefed me on) , lucky I had packed my not so white lace dress and still improvised.
Anyways this is what went down.....
So grateful to have a loving family......




 Koketso and Kitso blessed us with pancakes for Christmas brekkie.....







The ever so stylish Kitso (17years going for 25)...I like how he just makes boat shoes and skinny jeans a daily bread...STYLE FOR DAYS!!!!

 And of course I had to nominate myself to hand out gifts...lol!!


My Queen....She is 92 years old this year and still going strong....Love you my koko!!!xoxo





Well done on that scrumtious dessert Tsholita!!!! Who am I kidding she always hooks it up really hard in die kombuis!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment