Wednesday 7 November 2012

FOOD JAM DURBAN FEAT...

Fork Knife and Glass..

So after a long night of partying a storm with my buddy Anda we decided to check out Food Jams the following day. Little did we know that we will be preparing the food...(thanks so much Jade and Russel for the fat surprise)...




Hibiscus drink which was our welcome drink..delicious for words..



Jade preparing the cooking station....


 So glad I wasn't the one stationed to chop the onions...


 Gabie and Sihle....
 So Gabie and I were making a Thai Salad which we couldn't dress cause we misplaced the recipe...see why I don't  use recipe books ...Lets just say I was born for cooking up a storm...
 The Talented Jade of "Eat Your Heart Out" briefing the guests.... Check her facebook page here


What a great day to mingle with vibrant people and souls...I must say though I learnt a thing or two to add on to my brilliant cooking skills...
Can't wait for the next one
Bring it on Russel...

No comments:

Post a Comment