Thursday 29 November 2012

FOR MY LITTLE NANA

 Every year I buy Christmas presents for those kids who are in need. Throughout the years Ive been on this I've always had teenagers to buy presents for and this year I was allocated a 0-1month baby girl. Its was such an amazing experience for me buying these adorable tiny clothes, I was actually having a ball,
most probably people in the store thought I was high on something.
Wrapping them up was a bit challenging for me, to think that that baby is going to grew up without parents just made me tear up. I guess it was a poignant reminder for me to be grateful for everything I have.

 Having a fashion and retail back-round I thought of making my collection of goodies more interesting, so I thought of going the Winnie-the Pooh route or theme....How nunu is the romper, did I mention that I had to fold it up by using the tips of my fingers, shooo it took me forever!!!




Merry Christmas my little sausage!! x






No comments:

Post a Comment