Wednesday 19 December 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES

Every year our team (the creative kids) at work make handmade gifts for Secret Santa. So basically you pick a name out of a hat and the person you get will be the person you have to make a gift for. My Secret Santa this year was Amber Jones of Thunder in our Hearts ,So the pressure was on.

With a lot of research from waiting for her to leave the office so I could study her desk (What colours she likes, fonts etc...I know right sneaky)  to going on her blog on a daily and even checking her archives...to watching how she drinks her tea, which hand she uses, to what colour she wore most for that week...hahahah jokes!!
After having gazillion ideas in my head of what to make for her ( buying her a holiday apartment in Manhattans was on the list as well, hahahah) I decided on making her a stool out of magazines..











 And the results were impressing...
 Needed to improvise regarding wrapping the stool so I decided to use fabric...

2 comments: